Power Source to loggers
Site USB Device Server
Access multiple data loggers over Ethernet. Model No. DSS-1
Site USB Device Server is an USB-over-Ethernet device server which let you work remotely with SITE-LOG data loggers over LAN or Internet as if they were connected directly to the local PC.
- Remote Access: Communicate with data logger from any place where Ethernet/Internet is available.
- Multiple Access: Up to 20 clients can access same data logger simultaneously.
- Multiple Data Loggers: Up to 25 data loggers can be connected to one Site USB Device Server.
- Password Protection for Security: Only authorized user can access and configure the data loggers.
- Dynamic IP Addressing: You do not need to assign IP address manually. After the device server is connected to the network, it takes the IP address assigned by DHCP server on your network
- Supplies power to data logger: No worries about the low battery or loss of data. The USB ports supply +5VDC to the data loggers.
Strain Gauge / Bridge