SITE-LOG (USB, Multi-CH)
The SITE-LOG is a multi-channel, battery powered, stand-alone data logger. The logger records up to 4 mega-byte of data and stores them in non-volatile flash memory for later retrieval.
The SITE-LOG data loggers measure and record inputs of voltage, current, thermocouple (all types), thermistor etc. The measurements can be from sensors, transducers, transmitters or other sources.
Featuring an aluminum enclosure and conformal coating PCB, the SITE-LOG data logger has excellent performance in the harshest industrial environment.
Powered by a16-bit ADC and programmable input range, the SITE-LOG data loggers are well suited for science and laboratory applications where precise and accurate measurements are critical.
Details of Features:
- 16-bit analog-to-digital converter
- 8 megabyte memory size
- Plug & Play USB communications and serial port with auto baud rate of up to 115200 bps
- Up to over 10 years of battery life
- Powerful Software for configuration, downloading, plotting, analysis and alarm reporting
- Configurable Alarm Control/Excitation Controls
- Wide sampling Interval Selections (from 20 milliseconds to 12 hours)
- Rugged Aluminum Enclosure
- Coated PCB to protect against moisture, corrosion and mildew
SITE-LOG LPMB-1 (high accuracy) is a 7-channel, battery powered, stand-alone voltage, current ..