iLOG (USB, 1-2 CH)
The iLog series of data loggers are one or two channels, stand-alone data loggers record various parameters such as voltage, current, temperature, strain gauge/wheatstone bridge etc.
iLog promises to utilize state-of-the-art technologies yet affordable and cost-effective solutions to deliver the most accurate measurement and reliable long term performance.
Its 4MB memory size, 16-bit ADC, 12-year battery life, rugged aluminum housing and many other unique features make it second to none with the best price/performance ratio.
All of MEI data loggers are designed and manufactured in Canada to ensure the highest quality standard.
Details of Features:
- 16-bit analog-to-digital converter
- 4 megabyte memory size
- Plug & Play USB communications and serial port with auto baud rate of up to 115200 bps
- Up to over 12 years of battery life
- Powerful Software for configuration, downloading, plotting, analysis and alarm reporting
- Configurable Alarm Control/Excitation Controls
- Wide sampling Interval Selections (from 20 milliseconds to 12 hours)
- Rugged Aluminum Enclosure
The iLog Strain Gauge/Bridge is low cost, high accuracy, battery powered, stand-alone data logger re..
iLog Thermocouple Data Logger is low cost, high accuracy, battery powered, stand-alone thermocouple ..
iLog Thermistor Data Logger is low cost, high accuracy, battery powered, stand-alone external thermi..
iLog Voltage Data Logger is low cost, high accuracy, battery powered, stand-alone voltage + ambient ..
iLog Current Data Logger is low cost, high accuracy, battery powered, stand-alone 25mA current + amb..